Date: Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th June of 2018
ASCO DIRECT™ Live Belgium: 2018 Annual Meeting is a live, local and interactive event for HCPs. During one or two days Belgian oncologists will be informed about the most important and interesting developments in oncology, presented at the ASCO® Annual Meeting.
Most important features of ASCO DIRECT Live:
• Official ASCO-branded event
• Simultaneous with ASCO Annual Meeting in Chicago
• Live connection each day with Chicago
• Broadcast of selected Annual Meeting videos
• Clinical relevance discussions, initiated and moderated by Belgian experts
• Program built by local program committee
• Peer-to-peer interaction (locally and with experts in Chicago), cross-disciplinary discussions
• Learn about the latest research without a jetlag and without delay
In June 2017 the first ASCO DIRECT Live Belgium took place in Brussels. The meeting was very successful and well reviewed by the participants with a 7,9!
Program & registration
The plans and the program for 2018 are in development. The dates are scheduled on Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th of June 2018 in Brussels. Please register here for ASCO DIRECT™ Live Belgium: 2018 Annual Meeting. You can choose the following options:
- Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 June 2018, hotel stay included
- Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 June 2018, hotel stay excluded
- Tuesday 5 June 2018
- Wednesday 6 June 2018
- Program topic “Gastroenterology”(exact date and time to be defined)
- Program topic “Thoracic cancer”(exact date and time to be defined)
ASCO DIRECT™ Live Belgium: 2018 Annual Meeting is recommended for medical oncologists, gastroenterologists and pulmonologists.