This broadcast was shown live on Thursday, January 9th 2020. However, you can watch the on demand webcast. Pending the accreditation of NVVH and NVRO, we cannot currently award accreditation points.
'Sac regression: a new paradigm shift?' has been accredited by the NVVC and NIV for 2 points.
Join the experts to discuss about how sac dynamics can influence EVAR outcomes and to learn how to optimize sac regression in straightforward and hostile anatomies.
Log in to watch the on demand webcast
Watch the trailer to see the highlights of this online training.
- Generic intro on sac regression, why Endurant delivers the best results, ENGAGE data on sac regression
- Type II Endoleak/material impact on sac regression
- How endoanchors can improve sac regression, neck dynamics, endoanchors in WAC necks (non short)
Create an account or log in with your existing account on this website.
This webcast is primarily intended for Endovascular specialists dealing with EVAR procedures. Other interested healthcare professionals are welcome to join.
- Prof. dr. Hence Verhagen, vascular surgeon, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. dr. Michel Reijnen, vascular surgeon, Rijnstate, Arnhem, The Netherlands
- Dr. Apostolos Tassiopoulos, vascular surgeon, Stony Brook University, United States of America
Prof. dr. Jean-Pierre Becquemin, vascular surgeon, Hopital privé Paul D’Egine, France.
'Sac regression: a new paradigm shift?' has been accredited (ID 390100) by:
- the NVVC for 2 points. Valid until February 19th 2022.
- the NIV for 2 points. Valid until March 15th 2022.
We are awaiting accreditation for this online training by the NVVH and NVRO.
Participation in this webcast is free of charge.
To check if your computer or tablet and your internet connection are able to stream the live web-tv, please click here.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.