To register for the live webcast please login or create an account.
Times are a-changing in the COVID-19 era. In the field of Dermatology we are experiencing multiple challenges as well as opportunities. For example: social distancing in care, e-Health, the use of systemic immunosuppressants, registries, guidelines, new research questions, etc. In this interactive webinar three (inter)national dermatologists will give their views on this new era in clinical practice. We invite all dermatologists and residents to participate in this dedicated webinar.
This webcast is broadcasted live on August 27th at 20:30 hour on this webpage.
- What are the problems the dermatologist encountered during this COVID-19 pandemic?
- Immunopathogenesis COVID-19: impact on skin and skin diseases
- Systemic immunosuppression, psoriasis and SARS-COV2
- Post COVID-19 pandemic psoriasis management
- What to do if there will be a next wave?
Create an account or log in with your existing account on this website.
- Improve the knowledge and insights around the immunopathogenesis of COVID-19 and the impact on skin diseases
- Improve knowledge on how to manage psoriasis in 2021 with systemic immunosuppression
- What to do if there will be a next wave of infection?
Three international experts
- Prof. dr. Christopher Griffiths, Professor of Dermatology, University of Manchester | President of the European Society for Dermatological Research
- Prof. dr. Jo Lambert, Professor of Dermatology, Ghent University Hospital | President of the Royal Belgian Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- Dr. Bing Thio, Dermatologist, Erasmus MC Rotterdam | Vice-chair department of dermatology | Chair of the dermatology residency program
Accreditation request is submitted with the RIZIV.
This webcast is primarily intended for dermatologists and residents dermatology. Other interested healthcare professionals are welcome to join.
Participation in this webcast is free of charge.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.