During this live online webinar experts on Cardiology from all over Europe will discuss the following topics:
- new blood pressure targets defined by the ESC/ESH 2018 guidelines
- how to improve the HT therapy compliance
- more suitable HT therapies to ensure the adherence to treatment
Date and time
Tuesday October 29th from 18.30 - 19.30 PM CET
This webcast will be broadcasted worldwide - please be aware of your own timezone
This webcast is primarily intended for cardiologists. In addition, this webcast is also interesting for all HCP being interested in cardiology.
- Prof. Claudio Ferri, Full Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of L’Aquila and Director of the Division of Internal Medicine & Nephrology-Hypertension and Cardiovascular Prevention Unit, Italy
- Prof. Michel Burnier, Emeritus Professor Nephrology and Hypertension, University of Lausanne and University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prof. Krzysztof Narkiewicz, Full Professor of Internal Medicine, Head of the Department of Hypertension and Diabetology, Medical University of Gdansk, Poland
Participation in this web-tv is free of charge.
Create an account or log in with your existing account on this website.
To check if your computer or tablet and your internet connection are able to stream the live web-tv, please click here.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.