Safely create a free access account by clicking on the button 'Register' on the right and at the bottom of the page.
This webinar is only accessible for physicians.
This broadcast was shown live on Tuesday, October 29th 2019. After logging in you can see it here on demand.
During this online webinar experts on Cardiology from all over Europe discussed the following topics:
- new blood pressure targets defined by the ESC/ESH 2018 guidelines
- how to improve the HT therapy compliance
- more suitable HT therapies to ensure the adherence to treatment
This webcast is primarily intended for cardiologists. In addition, this webcast is also interesting for all HCP being interested in cardiology.
- Prof. Claudio Ferri, Full Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of L’Aquila and Director of the Division of Internal Medicine & Nephrology-Hypertension and Cardiovascular Prevention Unit, Italy
- Prof. Michel Burnier, Emeritus Professor Nephrology and Hypertension, University of Lausanne and University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prof. Krzysztof Narkiewicz, Full Professor of Internal Medicine, Head of the Department of Hypertension and Diabetology, Medical University of Gdansk, Poland
What can you expect? Please watch here a short impression of the webcast:
Participation in this web-tv is free of charge.
Create an account or log in with your existing account on this website.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the context of GDPR, Springer complies with the laws and regulations as laid down by this law. For this webcast it applies that it concerns a collaboration between Springer and Menarini group and that they each determine their own purpose and means in the processing of personal data. Springer and Menarini group are therefore separately responsible for processing. The privacy conditions that apply can be found here: Springer Healthcare & Menarini group.
To continue reading, please log in
Log in with your BSL Account
No BSL Account yet? Please register
More information on BSL Accounts.