Russian translation is provided.
This broadcast was shown live on Wednesday, 26th September 2018. After logging in you can see it here on demand.
- Hyperuricaemia as a cardiovascular risk factor – Prof. C. Borghi
- Serum uric acid and renal disease & CKD patient case – Prof. J. Kielstein
- Importance of adherence in gout treatment and why to treat below 6mg/dl? – Prof. F. Perez Ruiz
- Questions & Answers
This web-tv is for all HCPs interested in hyperuricaemia.
- Prof. Borghi, Cardiologist, Head of Scuola di Specializzazione Medicina D’Emergenza Urgenza, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy
- Prof. Kielstein, Nephrologist, Director of the Nephrology Department at the Academic Teaching Hospital Braunschweig, Germany
- Prof. Perez Ruiz, Senior rheumatologist, Rheumatology Division Cruces University Hospital, associate professor, University of the Basque Country, and investigation group head, Biocruces Health Research Institute
Watch here the invitation of the speakers:
Participation in this web-tv is free of charge.
Create an account or log in with your existing account on this website.
To check if your computer or tablet and your internet connection are able to stream the live web-tv, please click here.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
To continue reading, please log in
Log in with your BSL Account
No BSL Account yet? Please register
More information on BSL Accounts.