Russian translation is provided.
- Hyperuricaemia as a cardiovascular risk factor – Prof. C. Borghi
- Serum uric acid and renal disease & CKD patient case – Prof. J. Kielstein
- Importance of adherence in gout treatment and why to treat below 6mg/dl? – Prof. F. Perez Ruiz
- Questions & Answers
Date and time
Wednesday 26th September 2018, 4.00 - 5.30 CEST/UCT +2h. This web-tv will be broadcasted worldwide - please be aware of your own timezone.
This web-tv is for all HCPs interested in hyperuricaemia.
- Prof. Borghi, Cardiologist, Head of Scuola di Specializzazione Medicina D’Emergenza Urgenza, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy
- Prof. Kielstein, Nephrologist, Director of the Nephrology Department at the Academic Teaching Hospital Braunschweig, Germany
- Prof. Perez Ruiz, Senior rheumatologist, Rheumatology Division Cruces University Hospital, associate professor, University of the Basque Country, and investigation group head, Biocruces Health Research Institute
Participation in this web-tv is free of charge.
Create an account or log in with your existing account on this website.
To check if your computer or tablet and your internet connection are able to stream the live web-tv, please click here.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.