You need to log in with your BSL-account to sign up for this web-tv and in due course in order to be able to view the broadcast. See the buttons on the right and at the bottom of the page.
• What are the early signs and symptoms of Gaucher disease?
• How to diagnose Gaucher disease within clinical haematology practice?
• What are the consequences of a diagnostic delay in Gaucher disease?
Based on clinical cases from their daily practice, the experts participating in this web-tv go over these questions and explain why haematologists play a pivotal role in early diagnosis in Gaucher disease.
This web-tv directs at haematologists.
- Prof. Dr. Claus Niederau, Catholic Clinic Oberhausen, St. Josef Hospital, Academic Teaching Hospital of the University Duisburg-Essen, Oberhausen, Germany
- Prof. Maria Domenica Cappellini, MD, Fondazione IRCSS “Ca’ Granda”, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, University of Milan, Italy
- Derralynn Hughes, MD, University College Medical School Royal Free London NHS, Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
The webcast Diagnosing Gaucher disease: a pivotal role for haematologists is accredited 1 European CME credit (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). (Accreditation begins on 28th April 2017 and is valid for two years, ref. EACCME-2017-EL-22) .
Participation in this web-tv is free of charge.
Create an account or log in with your existing account.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
To continue reading, please log in
Log in with your BSL Account
No BSL Account yet? Please register
More information on BSL Accounts.