Treating atopic patients in a multidisciplinary setting
To watch the on demand webcast please login or create an account.
The increasing prevalence of allergic diseases are becoming a major global health concern. These allergic diseases may appear disparate based on their distinct organ and tissue manifestations and are treated as such within our health care systems, respectively by dermatologists, pulmonologists and ENT physicians. A better understanding of type 2 inflammation and treatment modalities is necessary.
However, this fragmentation does not serve the new way of addressing type 2 inflammatory diseases. Focusing on the underlying pathway driving these diseases leads to a better understanding of type 2 inflammation and treatment modalities, giving rise to a new era of personalized therapy.
In this webcast recognized experts will share their knowledge.
- Prof. dr. Claus Bachert, ENT-specialist, Ghent University
- Dr. Gert-Jan Braunstahl, pulmonologist, Franciscus Gasthuis & Vlietland
- Prof. dr. Jan Gutermuth, dermatologist, UZ Brussel
- Dr. Edward Knol, biomedical scientist and immunologist, UMC Utrecht
Create an account or log in with your existing account on this website.
'Crossing borders in type 2 inflammation' has been accredited (ID 412169) by:
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Artsen voor Longziekten en Tuberculose (NVALT), 1,5 points, valid until 20-12-2022
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Allergologie (NVvA), 1,5 points, valid until 22-11-2022
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Dermatologie en Venereologie (NVDV), 2 points, valid until 3-12-2022
- Stichting KNO-heelkunde (KNO), 1,5 points, valid until 19-11-2022
This webcast is primarily intended for pulmonologists, ENT-doctors, dermatologists, allergists from The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Other interested healthcare professionals are welcome to join. The webcast will be held in English.
Participation in this webcast is free of charge.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webcast is sponsored by
MAT-NL-2000596 - 1.0 - 08-2020
In the context of GDPR, Springer complies with the laws and regulations as laid down by this law. For this webcast it applies that it concerns a collaboration between Springer and Sanofi and that they each determine their own purpose and means in the processing of personal data. Springer and Sanofi are therefore separately responsible for processing. The privacy conditions that apply can be found here: Springer Healthcare & Sanofi.