This broadcast was shown live on Wednesday, December 13th 2017. After logging in you can see it here on demand.
Topics which are discussed in this DTC web-tv are the following:
• Current Trends in ablative treatment. Dr. Slimane Zerdoud (Toulouse, France)
• Why ablate? Prof. Frederik Verburg (Marburg, Germany)
• How to ablate? Dr. David Viola (Pisa, Italy)
Moderator: Dr. Ayan Panja, NHS GP Partner in St Albans, clinical adviser to NHS Choices and the resident doctor for BBC World News.
This web-tv is for physicians with an interest in DTC, in particular Endocrinologists, Nuclear Medicine Specialists and Surgeons.
Controversies on differentiated thyroid cancer management has been accredited by the EACCME®. ELM17-A00052
Participation in this web-tv is free of charge.
- This web-tv is only accessible for physicians.
- Safely create a free access account by clicking on the button 'Register'. It is called a BSL-account. BSL is the trusted partner of Springer Healthcare for web-tv’s.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Also of interest for you
The on demand web-tv for Endocrinologists, Medical Oncologists, Nuclear Medicine and Radiology specialists and Surgeons about 'Burning questions on medullary thyroid cancer management'. Click here for more information.