Safely create a free access account by clicking on the button 'Register' on the right and at the bottom of the page.
This web-tv is only accessible for physicians.
This broadcast was shown live on Wednesday, December 13th 2017. After logging in you can see it here on demand.
Topics which are discussed in this DTC web-tv are the following:
• Current Trends in ablative treatment. Dr. Slimane Zerdoud (Toulouse, France)
• Why ablate? Prof. Frederik Verburg (Marburg, Germany)
• How to ablate? Dr. David Viola (Pisa, Italy)
Moderator: Dr. Ayan Panja, NHS GP Partner in St Albans, clinical adviser to NHS Choices and the resident doctor for BBC World News.
This web-tv is for physicians with an interest in DTC, in particular Endocrinologists, Nuclear Medicine Specialists and Surgeons.
Controversies on differentiated thyroid cancer management has been accredited by the EACCME®. ELM17-A00052
Participation in this web-tv is free of charge.
- This web-tv is only accessible for physicians.
- Safely create a free access account by clicking on the button 'Register'. It is called a BSL-account. BSL is the trusted partner of Springer Healthcare for web-tv’s.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also of interest for you
The on demand web-tv for Endocrinologists, Medical Oncologists, Nuclear Medicine and Radiology specialists and Surgeons about 'Burning questions on medullary thyroid cancer management'. Click here for more information.
To continue reading, please log in
Log in with your BSL Account
No BSL Account yet? Please register
More information on BSL Accounts.